Responsible for effectively managing and monitoring the sales of an integrated communication structure to small-to-medium business customers in an effort to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives on a consistent basis. Assures optimal sales team staffing and training readiness of sales professionals.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Maintains expertise on Company's products/services to effectively manage team sales of Comcast Ethernet, Internet, Voice, and TV services to small-to-medium business customers.
- Ensures competence and continuity of qualified small-to-medium business Account Executives through optimum selection, training and development, appraisal, and motivation techniques.
- Develops, plans, and coordinates sales promotions and incentives to meet business goals and objectives. Ensures team and individual rep achievement of all sales, plus quality, goals, and standards.
- Monitors employee performance, and counsels and advises to ensure compatibility, maximum effectiveness, and continued growth on a constant basis. Addresses personnel issues/performance issues in accordance with Company policy.
- Prepares, analyzes, and maintains records of individual and group sales and performance activities relative to business goals and objectives. Ensures accurate forecasts of annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue and unit numbers through experience with processing and analyzing of data.
- Designs, implements, and manages overall territory team structure. Coordinates efforts with other internal teams and groups to ensure effectiveness and efficiency. Possesses excellent written and oral communications, interpersonal skills, and planning and organizational skills.
- Develops and implements best practices that contribute to improved performance and overall success through leading by example and modeling the Comcast Credo, Touchstones, and Promise.
- Coaches, develops, appraises, and motivates individual sales representatives to achieve and exceed assigned objectives. Educates sales professionals in sales planning tactics to support their small to medium business success by assuring compliance with organizational training requirements.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer