Responsible for ensuring that unit standards are maintained in terms of customer profitability, pricing, contracts, and equipment investments. Collaborates on the development and implementation of customer and contract performance metrics and tools. Analyzes prospective customer agreements to assess profitability and risk, and makes recommendations to improve profitability, where needed.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Analyzes actual results against expected performance and communicates areas for improvement.
- Develops, evaluates, and implements performance metrics for functions supervised. Measures and analyzes actual performance and makes recommendations for improving profitability where needed.
- Reviews and analyzes forecasts and recommends changes when appropriate. Updates forecasts for new developments to provide management with a current perspective of the business.
- Provides training and education to Supervisors, exempt, and non-exempt employees on metrics and tools to improve financial performance.
- Works on expense budgets for unit.
- Collaborates with other operational departments such as Tech Ops, Construction, Business Services to ensure resources are available to support their daily needs and special projects.
- Hires, trains, evaluates, coaches and counsels staff.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer