Responsible for providing administrative support to senior management and staff. Coordinates multiple projects; orchestrates meetings, researches agenda items, analyzes data, and compiles reports. Maintains necessary office supplies and ensures various equipment is properly configured, installed, and maintained. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Provides administrative and clerical support including correspondence, typing, filing, research, and various projects.
- Practices good judgment, discretion, and confidentiality of sensitive information regarding department activities.
- Creates intricate spreadsheets, Word documents, and/or PowerPoint presentations.
- Screens and directs incoming phone calls.
- Handles maintenance of all office equipment.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer