Works directly with VP of Sales, and other leaders, to support sales initiatives for the Central Region. Manages multiple projects simultaneously to maintain a high level of organization, internal communication and data analysis. Develops sophisticated power point, excel and word presentations to support regional needs. Orchestrates meetings, researches agenda items, analyzes data, and compiles reports. Maintains necessary office supplies and ensures various equipment is properly configured, installed, and maintained. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Analyzes results and communicates needs of sales initiatives.
- Creates intricate spreadsheets and professional presentations through, Microsoft Word, Excel, and/or PowerPoint.
- Builds internal collaboration, inside and out of sales, through strong organization and both written and verbal skillsets.
- Provides administrative and clerical support including correspondence, typing, filing, research, and various projects.
- Practices good judgment, discretion, and confidentiality of sensitive information regarding department activities.
- Screens and directs incoming phone calls.
- Handles maintenance of all office equipment.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Additional Preferred Qualities
- Quick learner who can quickly grasp internal software and CRM tools.
- A self-starter with strong interpersonal skills who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer