The Creative Coordinator position involves a variety of roles and responsibilities. Primarily, it is the role of the Creative Coordinator to keep the ball rolling on all things creative; including but not limited to:
- Assigning Creative Requests to the proper channels.
- Assisting Creative Leads with presentations and shoots including ordering resources for productions, and coordinating/scheduling edits.
- Serving as producer for smaller edits, including Auto Incentives.
- Scribing for and participating in business development/ brainstorm sessions.
- Accurate processing of Creative Services billing.
- Prepares internal and external communications, Power Point
presentations, letters, memos, and reports. Compiles reels of creative
- Schedules and attends weekly staff meetings, take precise notes and
distribute minutes of meetings promptly.
- Organizes and maintains creative design layouts, proofs, comprehensive
layouts and computer graphics.
- Keeps up-to-date and proficient with design software.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly creative services activity reports.
- Maintains client database.
- Oversees the maintenance of client and prospect files.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Generally requires 2 years related experience.
- Should possess background and or knowledge of Sales support and customer service.
- Knowledge of basic systems (excel, word, outlook, PowerPoint, dropbox,) are ideal.
- Knowledge and familiarity with producing, editing and advertising would be an added bonus.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer