As a member of Comcast’s Corporate Sustainability team, you will be part of our efforts to achieve zero emissions, zero waste, and 100% renewable energy. As an Analyst on this team, you will use your data management and analytics expertise to organize data and enable insights for key stakeholders. You will identify risks, opportunities, costs, and benefits to inform business decisions aligned with these goals. You will partner with our development team to build out analytical tools, dashboards and frameworks. You are proactive, curious, and thrive in an environment with multiple cross-functional stakeholders with differing priorities. This is a dynamic role, working closely with a worldwide network of internal stakeholders as well as strategic partners.
We're proud to be working on business transformative projects while protecting the natural environment and supporting our local communities. We explore new ideas, solve real problems and have fun.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them flawless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be hardworking learners, users and advocates of our groundbreaking technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Analyzes large, complex data to determine actionable business insights using self-service analytics and reporting tools.
- Identifies issues, analyzes available data and information, and recommends changes.
- Participates in multiple projects involving all aspects of business intelligence solutions and data analysis.
- Writes queries to extract, assemble, and prepare data.
- Builds visualizations and interactive, solutions-focused reporting in systems such as Tableau that drives actionable insights.
- Works cross-functionally to implement key projects. Interfaces with other departments to leverage data for their respective business needs.
- Works with team to execute and manage business and financial metrics.
- Produces a variety of reports, graphs, summaries and presentations that convey analytic results and align with business needs.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Field of Study
Business, Business Intelligence, Information Systems, Sustainability or related field
Years of Experience
Generally, requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer