Responsible for large-scale projects that originate as NPS elevations. The criteria for elevations that TPX Integration solves for are those that are enterprise-wide impacting, cross-functional in nature, have a high impact to employees, and where there is not a natural fit within the organization. This team serves as an integration point to pull the necessary functions together to solve and execute. This role will support the project evaluation, change management, and implementation of these elevation projects.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Supports the evaluation of new projects for appropriate scope, objectives, deployment timeline, and level of business/employee impact.
- Partners with cross-functional teams for project solutioning, deployment and evaluation to ensure greatest tNPS and eNPS impact.
- Manages high-level and tactical issues in a very matrixed organization, and the downstream effects on execution efforts
- Ability to be tactical but also understand the need for change management, adoption and reinforcement when executing.
- Requires interaction with various executives and teams across the organization to obtain project input and collaboration.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
- Demonstrated commitment to customer centricity
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a very dynamic/fast paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills required
- Excellent meeting facilitation, planning and management skills required
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across organizational boundaries
- Advanced experience with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Visio
- Strong leadership, communication, and program management skills
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer