This position is a support role within the Xfinity Mobile Supply Chain Organization and will support our internal Retail and Direct to Consumer teams as well as Supply Chain partners.
- Coordinate cross-functional alignment for process definition and support of logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer service activities.
- Responsible for executing queue management and retail ticket resolution (Including replenishment requests), ensuring SLA’s are met.
- Create and maintain reports that identify discrepancies and drive compliance within the retail channel and supply chain.
- Evaluates and recommends action plans to enhance the customer experience and drive operational efficiencies.
- Conduct needs analysis to establish requirements for process improvement and technical solutions.
- Support the deployment of new stores ensuring KPI for in-stock are exceeded.
- Analyze data to support reverse logistics and stock balancing initiatives.
- Analyze return volume and details to determine how to maximize value recovery, reduce waste, and optimize customer service.
- Work with Care, Finance, and larger Supply Chain team to track returns cost/impact on business.
- Establish KPI dashboards that provide high level insight to senior management.
- Optimize existing reports against defined supply chain metrics and associated KPIs.
- Drive resolution of system issues or limitations that are restricting optimized supply chain operations.
- Track orders, ASN compliance, inventory discrepancies and New Product Introductions.
- Ensures data integrity among data owners and sources.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Record of successfully collaborating with and influencing management and peers.
- Demonstrated independent work initiative, sound judgment, diplomacy, analytical ability and professional demeanor.
- Able to make effective presentations to diverse cross-functional groups.
- Able to perform root-cause analysis, make recommendations and drive resolution.
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience with 2 to 3 years related Supply Chain experience is preffered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain or Logistics.
- Supply Chain experience in Retail or Customer Direct environments (preferred).
- APICS or related certifications (preferred).
- Microsoft Excel (Intermediate-Advanced), Access, Share Point, Tableau, Ticket Resolution.
- Experience with Supply Chain, Planning, Inventory Management and Reporting systems (preferred).
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience; think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff; be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team; make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System; a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer