You will be part of our Customer Experience Automation team passionate about delivering automated, proactive, intelligent, and continuously improving customer experiences.
This role is responsible for analyzing and evaluating operational performance metrics and resources. Maps metrics against the Company's operational plans and tactical/strategic goals to ensure alignment and focus. Builds and facilitates reporting and analysis to evaluate operational initiatives and drive operational efficiencies. Develops and maintains standard reporting measures, quantitative explanation of relevant data, and ongoing analysis of alternatives and solutions. Quantitatively evaluates and recommends action plans, based on all operational reporting and analysis, in order to improve the customer experience and drive operational efficiencies. Develops conceptual data models, design, build, and test sets of reporting and analytic business intelligence programs. Works cross-functionally with teams passionate about AI and Machine Learning as well as technology and operations team to collect data and makes actionable recommendations at all levels. Infers trends from a variety of data sources and confidently delivers their interpretation; makes recommendations to executives. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
The successful candidate will:
- Partner and build successful and strong relationships with the business partners including product teams to find game changing insights through quantitative analysis
- Proactively identify, prioritize, and conduct analysis that drives significant change on KPIs and critical objectives established by the Business Units
- Be adept at handling opposing priorities through planned and ad-hoc requests
- Have experience working and joining together large, disparate data sets to uncover actionable insights
- Promote and evangelize a culture of excellence, data driven discussions, balanced skepticism, intellectual curiosity, knowledge sharing and collaboration while maintaining an environment that is upbeat and fun
- Prepare easy to follow & succinct documents summarizing findings / insights and actions
- Partners with team members and business leaders to develop and understand metrics packages.
- Partners with team members to analyze qualitative and quantitative data to resolve areas of improvements including vetting new methods of automation, data sourcing, and gains and in the efficiency and reliability of reporting.
- Analyzes large, complex data to determine actionable business insights using self-service analytics and reporting tools.
- Develops SQL queries to extract and transform data for analysis to identify trends and anomalies, experience in manipulating Big Data.
- Performs basic research on root cause of data anomalies that are uncovered through normal course of analysis.
- Writes complex SQL to query large data platforms such as Teradata, SQL server, Oracle, and Hadoop to obtain data necessary for analysis. Combines data as needed from disparate data sources to complete analysis.
- Determines relevancy of data and identifies alternative data sources as needed to ensure analytics requested by business owners and technical associates can be completed.
- Supports efforts to maintain accurate master data. Extracts data and provides analysis of master and transactional data
- Provides weekly, monthly, and annual reports. Provides special reports and analyses to support the business as necessary
- Customizes business intelligence report contents and views using Excel, Tableau and other tools to meet the requirements of internal business customers.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- SQL & MS Excel experience, required
- Tableau experience, preferred
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with 2+ years of experience in analyzing data
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on collaboration.
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship. To be considered for this role, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment now or in the future.
Employees at all levels are encouraged to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them flawless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Get results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer