Responsible for supporting the export of new and revised orders for client purchases of available cable and digital advertising. This would include maintenance and quality control on data processed through the software systems with an ultimate goal of optimizing inventory and revenue while meeting established service level agreements. Works on straight forward tasks using established procedures.
- With significant supervisory and trainer support, executes basic responsibilities of trafficking orders for low-profile lines of business - new order and schedule entry, confirmation checks, content coordination, conflict resolution, schedule management, and reporting.
- Input the titles of client advertisements into database and enters the instructions for ad airing. Manages changes and missing instructions as appropriate.
- Maximizes billing opportunities by evaluating sold and scheduled inventory and adjusting commercial placement.
- Reviews the status of a client’s advertising schedule. Revises and replaces instructions for advertising schedules.
- Interacts with and navigates multiple enterprise-level systems to gather all required data to successfully execute and deliver on client’s advertising campaigns.
- Anticipates system interaction affects such as how changes in one system impact other systems.
- Understands scenarios requiring leader intervention, such as system malfunctions and potential revenue impacting events.
- Supports display and video ad campaigns for advertising clients, including trafficking order entry, order fulfillment monitoring, audience engagement metrics, analysis.
- Optimizes order fulfillment through monitoring of volume requirements and audience response metrics including behavioral targets, geographic parameters, content placement, conversion rate, and subscriber profile targets.
- Communicates regularly and effectively with campaign management and other traffic departments regarding the status of a client’s advertising schedule.
- Communicates to the appropriate party when regarding late or missing content.
- Conducts daily reconciliation of commercial spots.
- Prioritizes daily tasks to ensure maximum revenue retention and inventory optimization.
- Consistently meet and exceed posted Service Level Agreements and operational deadlines
- Maintains a consistent professional demeanor with all customers, peers and leadership.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer