Day 1 benefits available for new employees
This Comcast Business – Analyst III position will be responsible for providing detailed operations reporting to senior leadership summarizing channel, segment, regional, manager, supervisor and rep performance related to Comcast Business. Additionally, this position will be responsible for the forecasting and budgeting functions related to Comcast Business subscribers. This role will be responsible for the development of new reports and reporting metrics using Microsoft Excel, Tableau, and Database SQL query. Ideal candidate has an eye for detail, experience conducting variance analysis, the ability to research data, and tell a story to leadership.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
-Create reporting to uncover and analyze data that will provide information to the planning teams within the West Division Sales Operations and Executive Sales Leadership teams.
-Prepare forecast and budget as assigned, comparing actual results to planned, forecasted and budget expectations
-Conducts various statistical and financial reports, as assigned. Gathers analysis and creates reports
-Active participant in budgeting, forecasting, variance analyses and related reports, as assigned.
-Prepares Daily, Weekly and Monthly reporting
-Maintains statistical/financial databases
- Provides budget, forecast, and variance analysis and related reports as needed.
- Conducts financial research, analyzes financial performance against objectives, and determines emerging financial trends.
- Provides rationale behind reports and analysis and relays them in simple terms.
- Creates and maintains statistical/financial databases and reports. Runs appropriate weekly, monthly, and annual reports.
- Interacts as team member and sets the pace for the Financial Analysts team. Interfaces with other department member on special projects or on an as-needed basis.
- Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Field of Study: Finance
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
-3+ years’ experience summarizing and analyzing sales trends and results; or other related analysis
-Advanced Excel (using Index Match, Pivot Tables)
-Intermediate to Advanced Tableau desirable
-Solid communication and presentation skills
-SQL experience highly preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer