The Comcast Center Internship Program (CCIP) immerses students into the daily operations of a contemporary media and technology company while working side-by-side with Comcast’s top innovators. Students become an integral part of the Comcast team while working on creative, innovative, and thought-provoking projects within various business units. Throughout the experience, there is opportunity for exposure to mentorship and professional development while having some fun and cultivating meaningful relationships.
The EBI Data Management Team's focus is uniform access and complete transparency for Comcast data assets to enable informed business decisions that drive profitable growth. Manage the complete project lifecycle for new data integration, data integrity and data standardization centered on single source of truth.
- Data Discovery, data profiling and testing within the Big Data domain using both structure and unstructured data
- Perform Data analysis of business use cases in coordination with Analytics and Data Science team.
- Assist in user acceptance testing for stewardship owned projects
- Support data maturity efforts (documentation, profiling, data dictionary) for Universally owned data objects.
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from a United States-based college or university with the Grad year of 2022 or 2021 (sophomores or juniors).
- Major: Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- Minimum GPA: 3.2
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access, Adobe Photoshop
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent time management and verbal/written communication skills
- Must have great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must have ability to interface with all levels of management
- Must be able to work evenings (when necessary)
- Willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze data and work independently, work on structured and semi structured data sets.
- Authorized to work in the United States of America. -
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer