Responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating projects according to predetermined timelines and budgets. Builds and manages project teams ensuring quality control throughout the project lifecycle. Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Works with various managers and leaders to lay out project implementation guidelines and plan for manpower and/or other resource requirements.
- Manages projects of major importance to overall business operations by reporting status, tracking delays, and making required adjustments.
- Determines overall staffing requirements relating to corporate projects. Conducts interviews, hires, and trains new employees for specific project assignments.
- Directs project teams in the development and implementation of project plans.
- Negotiates, administers, and monitors contracts.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- Position will manage 5-6 project managers
- 15% travel required to Salt Lake city and Albuquerque
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer