The Comcast Center Internship Program (CCIP) immerses students into the daily operations of a contemporary media and technology company while working side-by-side with Comcast’s top innovators. Students become an integral part of the Comcast team while working on creative, innovative, and thought-provoking projects within various business units. Throughout the experience, there is opportunity for exposure to mentorship and professional development while having some fun and cultivating meaningful relationships.
Comcast Total Rewards has an opportunity for a college student with a financial background to gain valuable experience within the department’s Benefits Operation Team. The successful candidate will have a Business, Accounting, Finance or similar major, and the desire to learn some the behind-the-scenes processes within Comcast’s state-of-the-art Benefits organization.
- Research and reporting throughout Benefits Operations, using Excel spreadsheets and other software to assist the team in day-to-day and special requests;
- First-pass invoice review, assuring that vendor-uploaded details are correct in our automated invoicing platform - correcting vendor errors, performing site maintenance tasks, and moving the team through invoice volume – thus increasing speed-to-payment with less inquiries/escalations on payment status;
- Ad-hoc project work throughout the department, assisting project leads with necessary support including preliminary research, meeting setups and notes, tracking against project plan, etc.
- Other duties and learning opportunities as assigned
The overall experience would be beneficial for anyone who wants to put their business education to use in a forward-thinking, collaborative and detail-oriented environment, witnessing first-hand how premier benefits options are structured and delivered to employees, and managed from an operation perspective.
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from a United States-based college or university with the Grad year of 2022 or 2021 (sophomores and juniors).
- Major: Business Administration, Economics and Entrepreneurship
- Minimum GPA: 3.2
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Access
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent time management and verbal/written communication skills
- Must have great attention to detail and organizational skills , must be customer service oriented
- Must have ability to interface with all levels of management
- Must be able to work evenings (when necessary)
- Willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
- Authorized to work in the United States of America.
- Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer