Responsible for gathering, consolidating, presenting and analyzing billing system data as it pertains to current initiatives. Extensive experience with relational database concepts and ability to apply them to Comcast billing systems. Evaluates and assists in recommending action plans to enhance process improvements to address/correct issues identified while providing reporting and analysis in order to enhance the customer experience and drive operational efficiencies. Usually determines own work priorities, acts as a resource for colleagues and has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
-Create and maintain reporting to identify gaps in the billing system and propose solutions to close those gaps.
-Proactively identify new data sources and how to utilize them to make current reporting more robust.
-Identify ways to improve existing reporting to make more actionable.
- Leads and participates in multiple major projects simultaneously.
- Monitors, reviews, and tests internal controls to maximize revenue opportunities in the billing system.
- Subject Matter Expert for multiple data acquisition and presentation methods (i.e. Teradata, Tableau, SSMS, SSRS, Power Point, Excel, etc.).
- Provides weekly, monthly, and annual reports. Provides special reports and analyses to support the business as necessary.
- Supports efforts to maintain accurate master data. Extracts data and provides analysis of master and transactional data.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure data integrity.
- Identifies issues, analyzes available data and information, and recommends changes to management.
- Creates and maintains multiple operational reporting tools.
- Provides analytical support of actual results against budget and feasibility of proposed business strategies.
- Consolidates data reports and delivers to help drive data-based strategic decision making.
- Provides analysis prior to and following any recommended changes.
- May create and maintain compliance reports that identify discrepancies within the Company's billing systems.
- May conduct regular HRIS maintenance and audits to ensure the quality of data integrity.
- May ensure that all employee records in the HRIS databases are accurately updated in a timely fashion.
- Provides user feedback to management and helps influence future systems enhancements.
- May provide guidance and direction on complex HRIS transactions.
- Ensures accuracy of data through partnerships with team members. Provides day-to-day validation and spot checks.
- May prepare reports to be used by other departments to correct billing issues.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- CSG experience including using ACSR and Vantage tables preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with team members.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to write and troubleshoot queries in Oracle, Teradata and/or SQL.
- Highly proficient in common Microsoft products, particularly Excel.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Visual Studio and/or Tableau preferred.
- Must have demonstrated problem-solving ability and proven analytical skills.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer