Are you passionate about digital media, entertainment, and software services? Do you like big challenges and working within a highly motivated team environment?
The Director, Ad Platform Sales role is the face of the Ad Platform business and drives our revenue growth with new clients and evangelises our positioning in the market. The primary focus is on new revenue generation and commercial impact selling the suite of products the Ad Platform currently has as well as upselling to existing clients newly launched products, which can also be delivered globally with our partnership with Peach.
The media market is at a tipping point of change with audiences shifting their viewing habits and the convergence between linear and non-linear now upon us in various forms. Comcast wants to position itself to be at the centre of this change not only with our own owned and operated content but also to support advertisers and broadcasters across the globe.
The team is a reasonably small, nimble, ambitious and fast paced team of outstanding experts who are innovating in end-to-end linear and non-linear Ad delivery platform. We are a team that grows with big challenges, results, quality, and agility.
Who does the Product Sales role work with?
The role will report into the Senior Director of Product Sales. This is an individual contributor role.
The role is sales & commercially focused in-market on Advertisers, Brands direct as well as Agencies and Broadcasters. The role is client facing. There are Sales targets to be achieved on an annualised basis, and an expectation that working with our Finance teams that budgets are achieved on an individual basis quarterly. There will be support from the Account Management / Operations team; the Business Development role and support from marketing team.
Where can you make an impact?
You’ll be working with the best and brightest minds in Comcast to deliver a seamless unified platform to deliver advertising across both linear and non-linear channels resulting in a leading global platform which stands out in the marketplace through scale of market share across markets around the world.
- Responsible for driving and generating new revenue and commercial sales opportunities with new advertisers, brands, agencies as well as broadcasters to grow business.
- Be an evangelist for the Ad Platform business and sell our range our Products to new clients or upsell to clients who are not using all our suite of products.
- Ensure you are delivering to the agreed Sales plan and budget targets set out quarterly and annually.
- Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Lead the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Get results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Seeks out and develops new business and revenue opportunities to drive the growth of the business.
- Identifies, analyses and develops commercial opportunities
- Works closely with other core functions of the team such as Product, Operations and Marketing to ensure we deliver meaningful results and client centric solutions for our clients.
- Partner with our Finance & Legal Department to negotiate and close licensing and revenue generating agreements that align with the commercial structure laid out for the Ad Platform business.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
At Comcast Technology Solutions (CTS), we’re Connecting Comcast Technology to the World. As a trusted partner to the world’s leading media technology companies, our solutions have addressed industry challenges and transformed our customers’ businesses through product and service innovations for more than 20 years. CTS invites the industry’s most passionate technologists and entrepreneurs to come work within a supportive culture that celebrates empowerment, agility, continuous improvement and the unique contribution of each employee. Join CTS and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Comcast NBCUniversal family, where innovation and the customer experience are at the center of everything we do.
Check us out at: https://www.comcasttechnologysolutions.com/media/4176
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
- Business, Finance
Years of Experience
- Generally, requires 9+ years related experience
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer