Do you enjoy the design of WiFi networks that makes that enable for flawless connection to internet?
Are you passionate about helping customers watch their favorite shows from wherever they want in their home?
We are looking for upbeat, creative and hardworking individuals for position of Architect/Engineer in Wi-Fi Mesh team! Our team is responsible for specifications, design, and development of key components in our most advanced yet evolving WiFi Mesh system!
- Partner with Product teams to define control plane algorithms for WiFi Mesh Network.
- Collaborate and define software requirements and specifications for optimizing network performance and efficiency
- Work with Cloud architects to define and support Metrics and other performance measures
- Work with Test architecture and QA to build validation criteria and automation tests.
- Provide leadership and support to Wi-Fi industry forums as needed.
- Communicate with partners including development, product teams and Senior Leadership as required.
- Excellent knowledge of 802.11 protocol suite specifically EasyMesh (Multi-AP), 802.11ax, RRM/802.11kv.
- Expertise in channel selection, multifaceted frequency selection and steering/BSS transition algorithms.
- Familiarity with Wi-Fi Alliance standards and specifications, experience in active participation in Wi-Fi Alliance and IEEE802.11 forums are desired.
- Knowledge of OpenSync software stack and OVS technology is helpful.
- Good programming skills in C and MATLAB is a plus.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer