Responsible for providing strategic account management and partnership for an assigned portfolio of existing national IP Data & Voice customers. Develop and manage overall account strategies for specific named accounts, including identification of incremental revenue opportunities, new product and service opportunities and retention of embedded base services. Responsible for overall customer relationship management and customer satisfaction in addition to delivering customer revenue and retention objectives.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Renew customer contracts to protect and grow existing revenue streams.
- Maintain regular account contact to ensure positioning and alignment of company services within assigned accounts.
- Initiate and deliver proposed solutions to meet the needs of the assigned customers as it relates to the products, Voice and IP Data
- Maintain customer satisfaction and serve as the primary escalation point for any customer issues or escalations that arise.
- Manage the cultivation, execution and delivery of sales and service solutions to national accounts.
- Collaborate with sales, finance, and operations leadership to develop project plans and overall strategy to optimize sales opportunity, while providing a superior customer experience.
- Collaborate across multiple organizational levels including but not limited to Finance, Engineering, C-level and Executive level personnel.
- Manage existing revenue, uncover potential sales opportunities, and forecasts consistent with national account and operational goals and objectives.
- Potential travel to customer locations, and away from Comcast's place of business.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
At Comcast Technology Solutions (CTS), we’re Connecting Comcast Technology to the World. As a trusted partner to the world’s leading media technology companies, our solutions have addressed industry challenges and transformed our customers’ businesses through product and service innovations for more than 20 years. CTS invites the industry’s most passionate technologists and entrepreneurs to come work within a supportive culture that celebrates empowerment, agility, continuous improvement and the unique contribution of each employee. Join CTS and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Comcast NBCUniversal family, where innovation and the customer experience are at the center of everything we do.
Check us out at: https://www.comcasttechnologysolutions.com/
- Bachelor#s Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
- Business, Communications or Marketing
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer