The Comcast Center Internship Program (CCIP) immerses students into the daily operations of a contemporary media and technology company while working side-by-side with Comcast’s top innovators. Students become an integral part of the Comcast team while working on creative, innovative, and thought-provoking projects within various business units. Throughout the experience, there is opportunity for exposure to mentorship and professional development while having some fun and cultivating meaningful relationships.
Comcast Business is one of Comcast Cable’s fastest growing business units. As part of the Comcast Business Strategy and Market Development team you will help shape where we make product and network investments to continue our growth trajectory. Throughout the summer internship you will interact and learn from leaders across the Comcast Business organization, including product, sales and market development leaders at HQ and in the field. By the end of the internship you will have had the opportunity to:
- Learn and apply strategic frameworks
- Build a business case from ideation to presentation
- Analyze competitive and market trends
- Present and interact with key business leaders
- Think through the lens of an internal strategy team
- Become familiar with Comcast Business product set and emerging B2B technology trends
- Lead/support market research activities
- Support product testing efforts.
- Assist team with developing product analytics framework
- Support team with documenting business processes
- Review marketing/sales enablement collateral
- BRT test plan
- Other review processes as necessary
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from a United States-based college or university with the Grad year of 2022 or 2021 (sophomores and juniors).
- Major: Computer Engineering or Technology related field
- Minimum GPA: 3.2
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access, Adobe Photoshop
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Must have excellent time management and verbal/written communication skills
- Must have great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must have ability to interface with all levels of management
- Must be able to work evenings (when necessary)
- Willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with IP communication protocols and Web technologies
- Authorized to work in the United States of America.
- Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer