- Lead the QA strategy, implementation, and execution plan for the data platform team.
- Create comprehensive test plans and execute manual and automation tests cases across multiple data sources and pipelines.
- Design and develop improvements to existing and new checks in process to ensure quality.
- Ensure proper test automation coverage for all new functionality
- Promote the collaborative creation of test cases by involving developers in the process
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Highly proficient and SQL and test automation tools, especially in big data environment.
- 2+ years experience in creating test strategy and test plans in the design and development of enterprise datamart.
- 2+ years in test automation and/or development
- 1+ years of experience Data Integration testing (ETL tool).
- Data testing skills, including queries, expertise in a variety of approaches (e.g., relational, dimensional, unstructured).
- Defect management lifecycle using Jira (or similar tool)
- Experience with AWS services (EMR, Redshift, Data Catalog etc) is a plus.
- Experience with Jenkins in a CI/CD environment is a plus
Disclaimer The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications. Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.