- At least 5 yrs. experience working hands on in a production operations environment supporting end users, web, and client/server applications.
- Must possess strong analytical skills including the ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and remedy complex systems processes.
- At least 5 yrs. of experience in debugging applications and scripts.
- Hands on experience running operational jobs and providing automation enhancements as needed to scripts.
- At least 2 yrs. of experience in using CI/CD tools preferably GitHub
- At least 1 yr. of experience using Jira or similar ticketing system.
- Firm understanding of a Kanban work management methodology.
- At least 5 yrs. of experience in software development life cycle.
- At least 2 yrs. of experience in translating functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Must be a self-driven, self-motivated environment.
Must have experience working on/with
- Rest API
- Spring Framework including Spring Boot and Cloud
- *Java script
- *PL/SQL Queries
- *Basic understanding of app monitoring
- *Working with API
Knowledge of Salesforce is a Plus
Experience with other automation platforms a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Computer Science Engineering, Computer Information Systems Engineering Preferred
- Generally, requires 8+ years related experience
- Ability to serve in on-call rotation to support critical issues that arise during non-business hours.
Disclaimer The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications. Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.