Can you take a complex technical challenge and build a high-level risk business case for Executives and Stakeholders?
Are you able to build a cohesive vision and deliver on technology solutions to enable the Business and the supporting Technology teams addressing the complex risk challenge?
Do you have expertise in building, integrating and managing complex privileges across various channels, infrastructure, operating systems, tools, applications, networks and teams?
If yes, we want to hear from you!
IN THIS ROLE
Comcast is seeking a Senior Director, Access Management to join the Comcast CyberSecurity Identity, Authentication and Access Management team. The Senior Director, Access Management will be responsible for roadmap development of securely managing access across complex Comcast ecosystem demonstrating ownership of the entire process from start to finish and managing engineering, business-as-usual and operational teams.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- The position requires managing several different projects of varying scale and priority with many different teams, divisions and businesses
- You will be required to facilitate effective communication across all levels of the projects to ensure consistency in reaching the project's goal, and to help in the recognition of any potential opportunities, risks, dependencies or complications
- Direct the architecture and evolution of access management domain to deliver technology solutions with quality, performance, business value and customer experience
- Drive automation to reduce manual operations, errors and inputs and streamline end-user experience
- Enhance Access Management policy, standards, procedures and methods
- Oversee the design, development, implementation and support for access management solutions to meet the Zero Trust goals
- Instill a culture of continuous improvement and work closely with senior leadership on KPI and metrics programs
- Lead testing teams during the adaptation of solutions built leveraging the DevSecOps paradigm
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholder teams in Comcast’s US-based corporate office
WHAT YOU SHOULD POSSESS
Have extensive knowledge in Identity Life Cycle Management, Authentication and Access Management background.
Manage large, complex Access Management programs to manage full lifecycle, service operations and providing guidance for strategic architecture and systems
Have experience facilitating business process design as it relates to managing identity and access management
Help our technology and processes grow in an evolving business environment
Have a proven track record to build strategy for Identity and Access Management services that are robust and scalable to support the employees, contractors, partners and vendors, etc.
Possess broad technical knowledge in multiple areas of technology including some of the following: access management, privileged access management, cloud, networking, application software, mobile, analytics, micro-services architectures, software defined networks and machine learning
• Support operational and incident escalations in a timely way
• Maintain security and risk controls and support Compliance objectives
• Have great communication skills which include verbal and power point presentations
• Be a strong leader with a very positive leadership style
• Create a collaborative working environment to strengthen partnerships across teams
• Guide program and project level goals, milestones and workflows
• Resolve obstacles for ensure on-time delivery
• Partner well with peers and cross team organizations
• Anticipate and resolve issues (eliminate roadblocks for team to enable delivery)
• Work with multiple PMs to ensure appropriate reporting of projects, products and programs
• Lead and develop team members
• Have experience with architecture and design Broad and deep knowledge of access management systems including privileged access management (CyberArk, TPAM, CA ControlMinder etc.), associated vaults, Federation, Single-sign On using cloud solutions like Okta, Azure etc., MFA, PKI etc.
• Familiarity with modern software development/test tooling and applications (Java, Python, Jira, .NET, Rally, EKL, Splunk)
• Experience in leading large, agile test organizations operating in the Waterfall/DevSecOps model
• Experience developing performance metrics for quality assurance processes
• Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively across time zones and cultures
• Background in developing and managing resources and departmental budgets
• Minimum 10 years of experience in at least two of the following IAM Vendor technologies or skills: CA, SailPoint, CyberArk, RSA, Aveska, Okta, Azure, AWS, Oracle product Suite, IBM, ForgeRock, Dell/Quest, PingIdentity, Securonix & Splunk
WHAT YOU SHOULD POSSESS
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Technology, Information Security, Electrical Engineering, or similar
• 15+ years of experience in managing large scale identity, authentication and access management systems or similar role
• Experience interfacing with executive leadership and making strategic improvements
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Positive 'can do' attitude
• Demonstrated ability to motivate teams and manage a wide variety of work streams simultaneously, and under deadline
• Certifications: Relevant cyber security certifications, such as CISSP, CISM, are optional, but highly desired
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
• A cool and casual work environment with chances to showcase your skills
• A culture of innovation and continuous learning
• Training, support, and mentoring to expand and evolve your expertise
• Opportunities to impact the security of Comcast products in millions of homes and businesses
WHAT WE REQUIRE
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Masters or above in Computer Science or related technology field
• Minimum 15+ years of deep experience in Identity and Access Management domain preferred experience in leading large organizations
• Proven leadership experience with management experience and engaging with Senior Leadership
• Dynamic personality to motivate the team and help mentor junior resources
• Handle highly sensitive information confidentially
• Have a high personal integrity and sense of personal responsibility
• Influencing external teams to support and successfully deliver organizational committed goals
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or any other legally protected category.