Sr. Legal Technology, Product Manager
The Senior Legal Technology Manager-Legal will join the Legal Technology Operations group, reporting to the Senior Director of Legal Technology Operations.
We are looking for an experienced Manager with demonstrated experience in implementing enterprise technology projects using agile and waterfall methodologies. This team member will be responsible for the architecture and management applications, software and services on various Cloud platforms. The Senior Legal Technology Manager will deliver detailed project plans and major milestone timelines for a suite of cloud legal technology projects. The role will serve as a liaison between Legal end users and the Comcast/NBCUniversal cross functional teams, so the ability to communicate effectively across functions is integral.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Lead in process improvement and technical solution analysis to deliver the best possible solution to our business customers.
• Manage various Legal technology projects and resources by tracking day-to-day operations of various projects and team efforts.
• Building relationships and collaborate with Legal practice groups and IT functions across Comcast/NBCUniversal. Drive and facilitate discussions and activities across functional teams to ensure a coordinated effort.
• Creation and maintenance of realistic project delivery plans, roadmaps, timelines and communications plans across multiple work streams
• Continuous process improvement by harvesting lessons learned and identifying technology reuse opportunities.
• Delivery of timely, fact based information about the progress of key initiatives. Creation of concise high quality reports/presentations/communication material for senior management.
• Adhering to Comcast information security and audit requirements.
- Generally requires 10+ years relevant experience
- 7 to 10 years of experience in technology project delivery management.
- Have implemented multiple concurrent technology projects
- Corporate Legal, Media or Law Firm experience highly preferred.
- Working knowledge SDLC efforts within large corporate functions
- Excellent Microsoft Office and related technology expertise
- Familiarity with Legal and Compliance applications and services (Contract Management, Matter Management/eBilling, Document Management Systems, etc,)
- Ability to gather, analyze, and implement data requirements to meet functional and technical specifications
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity and professionalism at all times.
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve issues.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects/tasks.
- A positive attitude, a strong work ethic and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Ability to apply broad business knowledge and practical experience to the analysis / solution generation process.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree (Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Law, Business, etc.) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field is a plus
- Relevant Project Management Certifications are a plus.
- Technology Certifications are a plus
- Possesses knowledge of the law and legal processes.
- Demonstrates excellent organization, communication, and time management skills.
- Oversees the planning and execution of customer meetings as needed.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer