Xfinity Sales Associate
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Military Experience Welcome!
Benefits for new hires start on Day 1.
XFINITY SALES ASSOCIATE WITH THE FUTURE OF AWESOME BECOME A TRUSTED COMCAST NEIGHBORHOOD ADVISOR-MANAGE AN ASSIGNED TERRITORY BY KNOCKING ON RESIDENTIAL DOORS
XFINITY’s suite of products and services offer customers just about everything they need to manage their entertainment, information and even home automation and home security needs. And if you have the special qualities we’re seeking – tenacity, good listening skills, communication and a love for working with people – we could do great things together!
We’re looking for motivated, determined and highly personable individuals to be a neighborhood representative of XFINITY. In your assigned neighborhood, you’ll knock on doors to sell and promote the full range of products with focus on video, high-speed Internet, home automation and phone services. Our neighborhood reps will use the best tools and technology and marketing science to direct you to the best prospects. Working a flexible assigned schedule, you’ll use your exceptional interpersonal and consulting skills to listen closely to each customer’s needs, explain our products and services in-depth; and recommend the right solutions. This involves developing your neighborhood over time by calling on potential new customers and winning back former customers – you’ve got to be flexible and ready for anything!
Comprehensive, ongoing training in all of our products and services will keep you up to speed and ready to sell. Your managers and sales support team will have your back --going on ride-alongs, attending weekly team huddles and giving you the tools and technology you need to thrive. You’ll even be given an iPad to let you demo our products in real time with your customers!
A high school diploma or the equivalent is required; related experience is strongly preferred. In return, we provide an exceptionally supportive team environment, a generous base salary and commission (no cap on earnings) and a strong benefits package. Your talent and tenacity will take care of the rest.
If you’re eager to see where the future of awesome can take you, we’d like to hear from you.
Responsible for the promotion and sale of Comcast products and services to include video, high-speed internet, voice and XFINITY Home. The primary focus is on increasing connect volume in assigned territories through sales to former customers to win them back. Develops a foundational knowledge of Comcast’s products and services, improves sales skills, and learns how to maximize sales through effectively working assigned turf.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of Comcast products, promoting and selling offerings to individual customers by knocking on every door within assigned territory. Displays familiarity with features, benefits, product differences, pricing, and campaigns for video, high-speed internet, voice, and XFINITY Home.
- Communicates and develops rapport with customers. Evaluates individual customers' existing and potential product needs and makes recommendations. Increases customer understanding of Comcast products and pricing models as well as competitive advantage over other service providers. Evaluates competitive offers and frames response to show the benefits of Comcast.
- Possesses basic knowledge of selling techniques and turf management; shows confidence in selling ability. Creates and executes basic sales plans with minimal assistance.
- Displays basic time management and organizational skills.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals as established by local market. Under minimal supervision, establishes and organizes daily sales activities. Generates business through established and approved methods of lead generation. Implements effective sales closing techniques to ensure product installation goal is achieved.
- Develops and demonstrates record of success in residential canvassing sales environment with emphasis on business to consumer sales.
- Displays thorough understanding of video, high-speed internet, voice services and XFINITY Home.
- Possesses strong communication, organizational, people and customer service skills.
- Establishes strong technical capability (computer knowledge, billing system, databases).
- Must meet the physical requirements of the job including, but not limited to, the ability to walk and/or travel door-to-door for considerable distances in all types of weather conditions.
- Where applicable, obtain and maintain any credentials and/or licenses necessary to sell and/or design alarm systems as required by law.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education: High School Degree or Equivalent
Experience: Generally requires 0-2 years’ related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer