Specl 1, Procurement (Buyer)
Responsible for purchasing routine materials, supplies, and services.
Obtains and compiles data for financial analysis. Works on straight
forward tasks with limited supervision.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Reviews requests and obtains quotes from standard vendors; creates
- Meets with standard vendors on a regular basis.
- Receives equipment; performs asset management; enters data into asset
management database; and delivers equipment to the appropriate end user.
- Processes invoices, enters information into purchasing system, and
works with Accounting to resolve questions on suppliers' invoices.
- Assists in supplier and contractor negotiations. Compiles and
maintains statistics and other data for negotiations.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer