Manager, Cybersecurity Reporting/Automation
Can you measure multiple complex business processes without express authority over delivery teams?
Do you believe that keeping score is vital to team success?
Do you have a track record of successfully implementing reporting and/or analytics related projects in technology?
Do you want to be part of a purpose-driven culture with opportunities for innovation and personal development?
If yes, we want to hear from you!
Working with some of the leading security experts, your job will be to oversee the collection, analysis, visualization, and read-out of all reports related to internal business processes across the Comcast Cybersecurity (CCS) domain. As a trusted advisor and subject matter expert, you will work directly with executives to determine what good looks like and how to answer simple questions like “how are we doing?” and “is this business process healthy”. As part of the CCS Business Operations team you will also help ensure all operational plans are aligned with business objectives.
What you will do:
- Develop, implement, and maintain dashboards and reports that track the health of business processes
- Work with CCS leaders to ensure information presented to C-Suite executives is accurate, concise, and presented with a consistent voice
- Help drive the organization to embrace real-time reporting capabilities with drill down functionality (i.e., not locked in PowerPoint)
- Manage direct and dotted-line reports. Mentors and guides staff, ensuring access to ongoing training programs, policies, operational procedures, and guiding them in building their technical and communications skills
- Work as a true partner with piers.
- Attend and participate in Sprint planning, grooming and demo meetings for the development team implementing new Business Processes.
- Work in tandem with financial operations and supplier management team to ensure reporting needs around budgeting are in alignment with key business metrics.
What success looks like:
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Dashboards and reports that your team creates are being reviewed consistently and help create a culture of data-driven decision making
- Greater awareness of across the organization of operational principals such as through-put
- Maturation of business process into formal internal service offers complete with (owner, purpose, alignment with security standards, SLAs, etc.)
What you should possess:
- Analytical aptitude, investigative and critical questioning nature; data-driven decision making skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with leaders at multiple levels and facilitate team interactions
- Understanding of cybersecurity industry, risk management methodologies and regulatory requirements for information security, privacy and data security
- Expertise in multiple well-known operations schemes (ITIL, 4DX, 6 Sigma, OKRs, etc.)
- Knowledge of report visualization tools and experience working within them (bias towards Amazon QuickSight, but Tableau, PowerBI, etc may also be relevant)
- Knowledge and experience working within ServiceNow or similar tool
What you can expect:
- A cool and casual work environment where you will sharpen and showcase your skills within a team focused on beating cyber criminals
- A place that values results and teamwork, mentors our people, and supports individuals as they pave their own way to success
- A culture of continuous learning and innovation with formal and informal learning and growth opportunities
What we require:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in technical and/or analytical field
- 9+ years of relevant work experience
- Attention to detail that borders on fanatical
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team-first mentality
- Willing, able, and enthusiastic learner
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer