Retail Sales Rep - Dadeland
Responsible for assessing customer's needs in a local retail store location; educates them by helping them understand the benefit of available services and communicates advantages to consumers. Assists customers and drives sales of Comcast's services including HDTV, high-speed internet, and digital telephone services. Sells the best possible solution to meet individual needs and delivers a superior experience to customers every day.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users, and advocates of our game-changing technology, products, and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making callbacks and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors, and our communities
- Interfaces with customers; advises customers and answers questions relating to products, services, billing, and all other issues and concerns. Demonstrates a strong understanding of Company products and services.
- Evaluates customers' potential product needs and makes appropriate recommendations. Effectively communicates and demonstrates a high level
of comfort selling Company products and services.
- Informs customers of products and pricing models, as well as competitive advantages. Corrects customer billing discrepancies, prepares work orders, arranges for service appointments, and ensures appropriate follow-up procedures are met.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals within the guidelines established by the local market. Reports daily on the number of sales contacts and other
metrics, as required.
- Participates in required events held on weekends and/or weekdays.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer