Engineer 3 - AWS Engineer
· Solid hands-on working experience with configuring and maintain resources in AWS
· Experience with majority of the AWS services EC2, ELB, Cloudformation, S3, Codedeploy, SNS, RDS, IAM, etc.
· Hands-on experience in virtualization and experience with docker
· Hands-on experience with Linux administration
· Expertise with production deployment and CI/CD tools like Jenkins
· Experisnce automating cloud infrastructure such as with cloudformation, ansible, etc.
· Experience with cloud security such as managing users, roles and privileges through IAM
· Experience managing Atlassian tooling such as Jira and Confluence preferred
· Experience deploying and managing a wide tange of components that support web applications such as nging, apache http, git, scripting (bash, perl, python, etc.), databases (mongodb, PostgreSQL, etc.)
· Preferred AWS Certified Developer-Associate
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Computer Science, Engineering
- Experience with docker, kubernetes a plus
- Generally requires 5+ years related experience
Disclaimer The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications. Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace. Comcast is an equal employment employer.