Retail Sales Professional
Military Experience Welcome!!
Benefits for new hires start on Day 1.
Responsible for assisting customers with all aspects of sales and service to ensure an excellent customer experience. Utilize knowledge, tools and technology, along with a passion and desire to help to customize a unique solution for each customer.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Provide superior customer service in all customer interactions using an accountable work style, friendly demeanor, and demonstrating appreciation to others easily.
- Effectively inform and educate customers on products and services.
- Provide product demonstrations to illustrate to customers how products and services improve the customers' lives.
- Set high standard by meeting or exceeding sales and customer satisfaction goals.
- Support store operations by completing tasks such as inventory, equipment transactions, and payment processing.
- Ensure the customer fully understands how to use products and services, including apps.
- Complies with all operational policies and procedures and company code of conduct.
- Completes all courses in the training curriculum.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends, certain holidays, variable schedule(s), and overtime as needed. May be asked to work in alternate stores outside of home base store. Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Requires travel throughout the store to greet and direct customers, perform product demo at various stations.
- Drop-off and pick-up equipment from the equipment room for customers.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience+
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and move about the store constantly.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer