Responsible for the global organization's cash management and investing activities. Participates in daily operations related to liquidity management, global cash balances and investment reporting. Works under general supervision and may require training and detailed instructions for assigned tasks.
- Establish and report daily cash position for various subsidiary entities.
- Execute daily funds transfer and investment activities.
- Prepare and distribute routine reporting on global cash balances and investments, including reporting to senior management.
- Act as a liaison between company business units and financial institutions.
- Assist with maintenance of various treasury systems including assisting users, administrating the system, monitoring and reporting, and contingency planning.
- Frequent interaction with teams in various locations including Philadelphia, Amsterdam, London and New York on topics including forecasting, cash balances and fund movements.
- Provide internal feedback on banking partners for preparation of semi-annual bank partner scorecards.
- Identify, research, analyze, and resolve various cash transaction issues in a timely manner.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Field of Study: Accounting, business administration or finance
Certifications: CTP preferred
Years of Experience: Generally requires ___0-2____ years related experience.
- Ability to follow up with assigned tasks and deadlines in a timely manner
- Ability to prioritize, use good judgement and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer