Field Services Specialist
Responsible for the direction and coordination of field service activities including scheduling and monitoring of field technical resources, coordinating configuration and shipment of equipment, and providing day of support to the field technical resources to ensure the goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frames and budget parameters. Ensures implementation objectives and client expectations are met. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
- Reviews queue of incoming requests to ensure all are completed on time and monitors team communication to ensure SLA#s and client satisfaction objectives are met.
-Interacts with cross functional departments to ensure field services tasks including technician scheduling, equipment configuration and shipment are completed within committed SLA#s and within allotted budget.
- Proactively addresses any potential problems that may arise and communicates to management. Maintains detailed, accurate records of all interactions with clients and partners and acts as the escalation point for clients, technicians and coordinators.
- Monitors team member's schedules and works with Management to ensure proper allocation of resources needed to meet customer implementation timelines.
- Proactively analyzes processes and develops training to identify opportunities for service delivery improvements and increased efficiency as outlined by management. Assists with training of team as needed.
- Attends all weekly customer implementation calls, health checks, turnover meetings etc. to develop client relationships as needed.
- Interacts closely with matrixed cross-functional teams (both field and corporate) in order to secure alignment.
- Diagnoses, corrects, and documents issues, risks, and problems.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends,variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Must be able to work nights and weekends
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer