Marketing Internship (Oak Brook, IL)
This internship is a summer program designed to identify high-caliber talent to build our organization with the best and the brightest students who come from a variety of sourcing channels, including on-campus engagement, partner organizations, and direct applications. As an intern in the program, you would expect to work a 40 hour/week schedule over the course of 11 weeks throughout the summer.
Responsible for providing support executing marketing efforts to gain new customers and maintain current subscriber base. Will help with assessing market dynamics and participate in strategic planning and developing marketing programs. Help execute various marketing tactics, events and campaigns, analyzes results, and draws conclusions about performance in order to recommend improvements to marketing strategies and tactics.
Role responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with marketing team to translate business needs into analysis designs providing insight, knowledge, and understanding of markets, customers, products, and competitors. Will help with assessing market dynamics and participate in strategic planning and developing marketing programs.
- Help execute various marketing tactics, events and campaigns, analyzes results, and draws conclusions about performance.
- Develops and maintains demographic and other market data as needed in order to support marketing goals.
- Assess competitive position in market and help determine gaps and opportunities to address.
- Help manages local promotions and event marketing; coordinates with direct sales staff. Creates reporting to measure success of marketing programs.
- Assists with maintaining and improving ongoing marketing programs, analyses, and reports.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Currently pursuing abachelor'sdegree from a United States-based college or university
- Authorized to work in the United States of America
- Ability to work a minimum of 35 hours per week
- Strong interest in the telecommunications, cable and media industries
- Desire to pursue a career in Marketing or Financial Analytics
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Interest and experience with Excel and Powerpoint
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer