B2B Sales Intern
There are many opportunities to learn and thrive at Comcast. A 10 week, fulltime internship with Comcast gives you meaningful work experience, programs for development and networking, competitive compensation and the opportunity to move into a fulltime career post-graduation.
You will ..
Gain knowledge and experience in B2B Sales
Gain the opportunity to make an impact on Comcast's business and results
Participate in developmental activities
Network with leaders across multiple functions
Receive a hands on experience and see the frontline aspects that make cable possible
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Actively participates in development, thrives as a dynamic, proactive, and continuous learner
Helps to improve Comcast's results through a project or series of work in B2B Sales
Learns to identify leads, prospect and cold call
Learns to develop proposals, enter data into databases and close a sale while delivering on our customer promise
Shadows Business Account Executives
Works on a local marketing event/project
Core Responsibilities are basic abilities interns must possess but does not reflect the daily activities interns will participate in nor the work that will be assigned.
Assists with projects to ensure deadlines are met.
Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Strong interest in the telecommunications, cable and media industries
Desire to pursue a career in B2B Sales
Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree from a U.S. College or University
Academically enrolled the semester after your internship and graduating by Summer 2020
Minimum 3.0 GPA
Ability to relocate post-graduation if offered and accepted a fulltime position
Authorization to work in the United States
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer