Military Experience Welcomed!
Day 1 Benefits for New Hires!
Responsible for providing business performance analysis, reporting, and forecasting. Provides a variety of financial data; maintains and updates financial models and plans. Provides financial analysis and projections to all levels within the organization in support of functional business objectives. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Provides budget, forecast, and variance analysis and related reports as needed.
- Conducts financial research, analyzes financial performance against objectives, and determines emerging financial trends.
- Provides rationale behind reports and analysis and relays them in simple terms.
- Creates and maintains statistical/financial databases and reports. Runs appropriate weekly, monthly, and annual reports.
- Interacts as team member and sets the pace for the Financial Analysts team. Interfaces with other department member on special projects or on an as-needed basis.
- Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Field of Study: Finance
- Generally requires 5-7 years' related experience
- Comprehensive modeling required.
- Work closely with HQ, Division, and Regional Finance, Construction, and Engineering teams to develop financial analysis and reporting that provide key insights that fuel growth and drive the business in a profitable direction.
- Understand Construction Life Cycle and develop action plans to adjust trends to Comcast’s advantage.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively to all levels of management.
- Support month end Capital close process, forecast cycle, and report results.
- Submit regional and division Capital forecasts and explain variances to target and budget.
- Develop annual Capital budgets and support senior regional and division leadership.
- Experience and expertise using SQL, VBA, and Tableau
- Significant experience with Excel and other modeling software
- Significant experience with Access and other database tools
- Skills managing/manipulating large quantities of data
- Ability to link together data from multiple sources to produce meaningful analytics/reporting for senior management
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and creatively identify solutions for complex challenges
- Accounting and Capital Project Management skills
- Telecom industry experience preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer