Digital Care Triage
Responsible for initial responses to inquiries, complaints, comments and other contacts generated through social media and coordinates escalations or further communications; analyzes responses to social media activities and makes recommendations. Communicates the corporate image or products through social media networks and tools. Monitors company online communities and presence. Represents the company message to online communities, media, analysts and the general public at large. Maintains and builds relationships with social network influencers to create marketing opportunities and drive favorable buzz and coverage. Writes, edits and produces social network page, blog and microblogging content for internal and external communications. Depends on others for instruction, guidance and direction. Develops competence in own area by performing routine work.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Accurately monitors social pages to protect the brand's online presence including filtering noise, understanding and tracking sentiment, and flagging relevant interactions.
- Moderates user generated content and communities in real-time using set guidelines, to ensure consistent communication on company platform pages.
- Delivers superior customer service adhering to current social media best practices and supporting the key stakeholders within the company with a vested interest in social media.
- Acts as the first line of defense for brands on their social media pages and communities.
- Listens and provides timely responses to customer inquiries; responding according to engagement guidelines developed by the customer.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of various social technology platforms and escalation workflows used on the account.
- Learns and retains knowledge on the brand and its corresponding products and services.
- Provides consistent brand voice and tone when responding to end customers.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer