PROJECT MANAGER 3
Responsible for providing management and oversight of Comcast Business MES orders and/or all associated SMB product offers from order submission through installation. Provides first line customer support regarding information contained in each order, communicates with internal departments to ensure order accuracy and management of escalations, and works with vendors and team to establish and achieve goals. Has in-depth experience, knowledge, and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Establishes and manages to critical dates required for on-time completion of network and/or product activations and evaluates the impact of change to the overall installation timeline.
- Identifies and manages risks, issues, and gaps that could impact timelines, goals, and installation of services; develops, triggers, and manages mitigation plans for installation of services.
- Plans agendas for and facilitates required meetings; prioritizes and drives cross-functional activities as related to the installations being managed, and develops and manages communications, summary reports, and status for various audiences; provides accurate installation status information in the form of formal briefings, program/project coordination meetings, and written/graphical reports.
- Collaborates with various levels of sales, operations, engineering, and other functional groups to ensure orders flow appropriately and accurately through completion.
- Reviews sales contracts and validates services with customers to ensure the accuracy of product orders.
- Provides guidance to other team members on matters of process, procedure, and organizational compliance; proactively identifies opportunities for improvement in processes and procedures and recommends solutions.
- Consistently meets or exceeds organizational scorecard, productivity, and quality metrics.
- May support one or more MES products, including associated SMB products during installation of services.
- May support order management, task management, and special project functions as required.
- Supports multilocation customers with multiple services at each location by managing the installation of the customer's services.
- Serves as primary contact with the customer and IT/technical personnel/vendor/reseller.
- May interface with customers in regards to their MES products during the installation of services.
- May be focused on the delivery of standard product offerings or MACDs (i.e., moves, adds, changes and disconnects).
- May develop standards, processes, and procedures utilized by members of the team.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable
- schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Demonstrates the ability to maintain effective customer, business and field relationships. Demonstrates the ability to manage conflicts and collaborate cross-functionally.
- Demonstrates the ability to make decisions, negotiate, and solve problems.
- Act as a single point of contact for moderate to large customer initiatives and escalations during the order management lifecycle.
- Understands construction dependencies including fiber builds, structured cabling, permit dependencies, and right of entry.
- Understands data services and solutions including dynamic routing (e.g., Border Gateway Protocol), static routing, and IP address allocation, and topologies (e.g., Pointto-Point, MPLS, etc.).
- Understands voice services.
- Balances competing priorities, maintains consistent attention to detail, and adapts quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Able to manage orders that require advanced technical knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Excel, SalesForce, Workbench, CSG, and Singleview.
- Previous Comcast Business Enterprise Customer Care/Operations experience highly preferred
Education Level Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Years' Experience-Generally requires 5-7 years related experience.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff,be an enthusiastic learner, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products, and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team,make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making callbacks and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors, and our communities.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or any other legally protected category.