Local Sales Manager - Walnut Creek, CA
Responsible for managing the operation for small advertisers to have the opportunity to reach customers in their retail trading areas. Develops strategic roll-out marketing initiatives including internal and external client communications and events.
- Oversees the hiring, training, evaluating and assisting of a motivated staff to carry out marketing functions.
- Develops relationships with networks to expand online media and network promotions on the regional level.
- Writes presentations and proposals that meet clients' needs and budget requirements
- Works with sales management in developing business pitches and sales presentations that support the product value proposition.
- Provides monthly and quarterly marketing reports.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Marketing Advertising Sales Experience preferred
- Has experience with successfully runninga teamof Ad sales agents preferred
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer