Manager, Sales Engineering
Responsible for leading the Client/Sales Engineering teams sellingComcast High Capacity Ethernet Networks, Internet, Video, and AdvancedVoice based services to Enterprise/Metro E, Mid-Market and NationalAccounts. May manage a team including exempt and non-exempt employees.Provides subject matter guidance to employees as required. Developsprocesses and procedures to drive department efficiencies. Assists indevelopment and meeting of departmental budget.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for howyou do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put ourcustomers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of ourgame-changing technology, products and services, especially our digitaltools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and beingopen to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working thatbrings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joininghuddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to dobetter for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and ourcommunities
- Drive Comcast Business Class sales by leading, coaching and developinga sales engineering team.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to improve saleseffectiveness and reduce cycle time.
- Act as a subject matter expert for all Comcast Business Service'sproducts and services.
- Facilitate the collaboration between the sales engineering team,National Engineering and Technical Operations (NETO).
- Manage external equipment vendor relationships, as needed, to elevatethe knowledge base of the field technical teams.
- Stay abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies tobest position Comcast in the marketplace.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in mattersof significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Computer Science, Engineering
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer