Analyst 3, Product Sales Support & Analysis
Responsible for developing sales strategies through analysis for Product Sales Support Manager and makes recommendations that will maximize revenue and meet clients' needs. Provides analytical and statistical support and prepares analysis of sales forecasts, sales reports, and analysis of variances versus budget forecast. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Evaluates sell-out levels and make proactive recommendations to maximize revenue from available inventory and in a manner that serves clients' needs.
- Conducts analyses of inventory, rate, and sales practices to develop sales product efficiencies.
- Works with and advises the Manager on weekly rate cards based on inventory skims.
- Collaborates with Sales and Traffic/Operations Management to develop, evaluate, and recommend technical and systematic procedures that make process flow more efficient for the organization as a whole. Identifies problems and recommends solutions.
- Works closely with Specialist(s) to manage the placement specialized programming.
- Coordinates the flow of information and communication between Sales, Sales Support, and Traffic departments.
- Leads and mentors Sales Support Representatives to help facilitate the completion of accurate work. Provides oversight to overall sales support processes and offer necessary guidance.
- Assists with the training and mentoring of new and existing Product Support Analysts on all sales-related procedures and paperwork requirements.
- Keeps abreast of sales strategies, trends, initiatives, and best practices within the Company and competitive landscape.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Marketing, Business
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer