Enterprise Solutions Accelerations Manager
The Enterprise Solutions Acceleration Managerwill bea thought leader within Comcast Business. They must exemplify amastery of programmanagement skills. He /She will followthe organization's strategic plan and will lead enterprise-widestrategic programs. They will be affecting multipleorganizations and impacting the business over multiple years. This person will not be solely responsible for one project or program, but will deliver several strategicoutcomes that carry long-term implications of improvement and willbenefitalign to Enterprise Solutions' goals. This person will be asked to leadand guide morejunior members of the team, but will not have direct reports.
- Understands the scope of programs as defined by the businessrequirements and budget process. Participates in key planningmilestones.
- Identifies, confirms, and obtains participation from requiredcross-functional teams. Ensures team clearly understands roles andresponsibilities for the duration of the program.
- Creates and builds program plans. Facilitates and drives the core teamto identify and schedule all the work for end-to-end deploymentrequired to fulfill program scope. Performs management of upstream anddownstream dependencies.
- Identifies goals and successes criteria, drives the development andimplementation of key goals, objectives, and successes criteria for theprogram with key stakeholders and core team. Raises conflicts andresolves with the appropriate level of management engagement to buildconsensus. Obtains and assigns resources to the program plan.
- Determines the cost and budget; performs resource forecasting.
- Analyzes areas of risk to avoid risky activities by identifying andmanaging critical paths and risk areas. Establishes contingency plansand identifies trigger events and assumes responsibility for initiationcorrective actions.
- Identifies and helps the team make program tradeoffs to balance scope,time, and costs. Ensures proper documentation.
- Tracks and manages the program schedule and upstream and downstreamdependencies. Analyzes the actual performance against the plan and makesadjustments consistent with plan objectives. Drives action itemresolution and track completion. Ensures program milestones areaccomplished and ensures overall committed timelines are met. Documentsall major plan changes in scope, approach, and date delivery.
- Communicates updates on major milestones and keeps all stakeholdersinformed of progress and issues. Identifies and manages proposed changesto program parameters and works with Enterprise Program Management andProgram Managers to ensure appropriate processes and communications arefollowed.
- Monitors and ensures quality of program deliverables. Leads core teamand key field resources to develop and monitor deployment schedule,strategies, and tools to support the implementation of programs in thefield through trials and controlled customer deployments.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in mattersof significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent (Business, Engineering, Analytics, Strategy)
- Generally requires 7-11 years related experience (or 3-5yearsof relevant experience with master's degree)
- 3+ years' experience driving new product, process and/or partnership strategies in an enterprise wide corporate environment
- Master's Degree strongly preferred
- 2+ Years' ofManagement Consultant experience strongly preferred
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for howyou do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put ourcustomers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of ourgame-changing technology, products and services, especially our digitaltools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and beingopen to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working thatbrings more employee and customer feedback into the company; By joininghuddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to dobetter for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and ourcommunities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer