Director 2, XOC
Responsible for leading strategic change by providing operational excellence to the Company. Demonstrates the flexibility to anticipate and direct priorities and results expected from a variety of internal and external constituencies. Develops, outlines, writes, and delivers business policy, process and strategy proposals. Directs multiple project teams and/or provides ownership and high-value solutions to issues. Provides leadership and direction for diverse and complex functions. Contributes to the development of the organization's business strategy. Interprets business strategy and develops organizational objectives to align with this strategy. Typically manages multiple teams of professionals.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, providing a seamless option at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your responsibilities-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth-Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Solves complex business issues through policy planning, process improvement or strategic planning.
- Improves field and engineering staff, and customer service effectiveness through work force management and process optimization.
- Identifies complex business issues and recommends value added solutions.
- Directs the Excellence in Operations (XOC#s) strategic planning efforts.
- Integrates business solutions with technology innovations.
- Manages large-scale process improvement programs, including logistics planning, scheduling, communications, and change management.
- Reviews industry trends in utility operations including advances in technology and the resulting impact on managing business.
- Creates business operations capability, leveraging shared support groups.
- Develops a pipeline of technical expertise that will be required to meet long-term business goals.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Prior HFC Experience highly preferred.
- Prior management experience is a necessity
- History of working with and achieving positive NPS results
- Crisis management experience is preferred
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Experience
Field of Study
-Engineering, Computer Sciences
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 12+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer