Principal, HR Core Technology
Responsible for leading projects while integrating knowledge of business and functional priorities for a portion of the core Workday Platform (Core HCM). Ensures the planning and execution of all activities for that portion of the platform are directly aligned with allocated budget and business commitments. Acts as a subject matter expert (SME) for human resources business partners as well as team members for a section of the core Workday Platform (Core HCM). Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities. Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment. May lead teams or projects and shares expertise.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Represents the department as a primary technical point of contact for a section of the core Workday Platform (Core HCM). Serves as a SME for that section of the platform to answer questions/concerns about platform changes and capabilities
- Provides thorough review of technical solutions for a section of the core Workday platform (Core HCM) to ensure configuration and development meet the business requirement specifications, designs, and plans as well as ensuring a common understanding.
- Preserves the integrity of a section of the core Workday Platform (Talent Management,Core, or Portal) by reviewing potential downstream impacts of platform upgrades to ensure data integrity and functionality.
- Manages the relationship with business stakeholders to identify product and technical requirements for a section of the core Workday (Talent Management, Core, or Portal). Conducts needs analysis to determine integration requirements.
- Manages training initiatives to introduce new applications or new features in existing applications for a section of the core Workday Platform (Core HCM).
- Evaluates new vendor released functionality across the core Workday (Core HCM) and perform fit-gap analysis based on business needs and recommend new features.
- Works with Quality Assurance team to determine all necessary testing is accounted and documented.
- Provides feedback regarding best possible user experience for application users.
- Presents and defends functional and technical solutions.
- Ensures platform integrity and cutover readiness during technical deployments by performing technical cutover planning timing for a section of the core Workday Platform (Talent Management, Core, or Portal.
- Responsible for platform stability and aids with appropriate troubleshooting activities to collaboratively resolve problems and ensure high availability. Serves as a department representative when implementing cross functional changes to assist with synchronization.
- Acts as a SME for the human resources department and provides technical education/review of systems training.
- Exemplifies the standards of leadership, business standards, policy, and the company's future vision in the HR Technology space.
- Provides a consistent, independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience on Core HCM platforms.
- Desired 5+ years' experience with configuration with an HCM Platform, preferably SAP
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer