Accout Exec 2, Indirect Sales, CAD
Territory (Manchester NH-Boston)
Responsible for achieving and exceeding sales objectives by driving new
connects through Comcast's presence in assigned retail and dealer
locations. Coach, train and educate retail store organizations within
assigned territory. Identify, prospect, coach, and develop new and
existing dealers as required by management.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Build relationships through coaching and development of retail/dealer
partners to help drive sales and increase knowledge of Comcast services.
- Participate in the development of marketing plan for store grand
openings and special events and ensure successful implementation.
- Participate in creating and managing incentive programs that encourage
desired performance from retailers/dealers.
- Ensure that all merchandising and collateral is in compliance with
Comcast's standards. Audit to ensure that all signage and brochures are
displayed properly. Coach dealer/retailer management regarding
importance of compliance.
- Identify and provide recommendations to management regarding
termination of dealer contracts for non-performing dealer locations.
- Facilitate in-store training programs to ensure all retail/dealer
employees are aware of Comcast's competitive advantages and how to most
effectively position our products and services. Serve as a subject
matter expert on all Comcast offers and support retailers/dealers in
implementation, marketing, and incentives.
- Train coach and educate dealer/retailer employees on Comcast's
competitive advantages, products and services, promotions, methods and
procedures, and G2B ordering system. Provide both formal and one-on-one
training and coaching sessions as needed to ensure dealer/retailer store
quotas are met and exceeded.
- Act as a company representative at retail/dealer locations to provide
support and engage in side-by-side selling/shadowing during periods of
high traffic (holidays, special events, grand openings, evenings,
weekends, etc.). Observe employees sales techniques and customer
interactions and coach on Comcast selling strategies.
- Maintain sales records and prepare sales and activity reports as
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 3-5 years related experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Business or Sales & Marketing
-Bi-lingual preferred ( Spanish or Portuguese)
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer