TECH 3, NOC (MANAGED SVCS)
Responsible for taking technical support calls from customers and troubleshooting to identify appropriate resolution for managed services
such as managed broadband, managed Wi-Fi, managed router, and security delivered over BCI and/or MetroE. Verifies network outages and escalate
to appropriate fix agents to ensure timely resolution (Tier 2, field operations etc.) with a primary emphasis on a quality first call
resolution. Accurately documents problems including detection information, diagnostic results and repair information by utilizing the
trouble ticketing system, customer portal and network monitoring tools.
Uses multiple software systems and applications to ensure customer service orders and repair tickets are completed accurately and on-time.
Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Subject matter expert in an area such as Wi-Fi, Router, Voice etc.
- Proficient in supporting all Managed Services offerings seeking minimal assistance troubleshooting issues.
- Has acquired sufficient specialized knowledge to support high profile customers.
- Capable of demonstrating processes and procedures to newly hired Techs 1 and 2 during shadowing.
- Able to make presentations in area of subject matter expertise to individuals or small groups.
- Ability to provide intermediate backup for installation team
- Handle inbound customer repair request via phone, portal, email, and network monitoring tools.
- Manage ticket queues.
- Interface with incumbent local exchange carriers, field service technicians and other internal partners as needed to resolve customer
- Provide all customer communications including status updates and inbound automatic call distributor (ACD) calls
- Properly document all interactions within ticketing systems.
- Utilize tools and resources to troubleshoot and repair managed services customer problems.
- Assist with identification of chronic customer access issues.
- Achieve standards for consistent performance (scorecards).
- Identify and report deficiencies and best practices to management.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Associate's Degree or Equivalent
- Network+, CCENT, Ciena CE-A, Meraki CMNA, Fortinet NSE4 or similar
industry certifications preferred.
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience.
- Previous Comcast Business Enterprise Customer Care/Operations experience highly preferred
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer