Responsible for contributing in one or more areas of expertise in collaboration with various cross-functional project teams. Exercises in-depth knowledge of engineering skills and methodology. Applies long-term objectives and plans related to the company's technical vision to daily activity. Applies innovative solutions for engineering developmental problems that are competitive with industry and company standards with little direction. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Creates system architecture, design, and specification within engineering projects and initiatives. Uses in-depth engineering skills and knowledge to solve difficult development problems and achieve engineering goals.
-Strives to achieve Company business objectives and engineering objectives in daily activity.
- Documents results of applied work processes and practical application of technical standards. Reports results to management. Recommends innovative solutions.
- Utilizes resources to solve moderate development problems and recommends new resources to management.
- Sets the tone and pace for work performance within project groups and impressionable Engineering staff.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
- Previous Comcast Business Enteprise/Mid-Market network technical support experience highly preferred
- Generally requires 5-8 years related experience
- CCNA/CCNP or Juniper certifications highly preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or any other legally protected category.