Inbound Sales Representative - Pittsburgh, PA
Responsible for promoting and selling Comcast products and services
that are both current and emerging. The Customer Account Executive
(CAE) will approach sales as a way of helping our customers receive the
best value for their money. CAE's must be service-oriented individuals,
able to communicate effectively and display a professional and positive
demeanor. The CAE relates well to the customer, thinks and exercises
sound judgment, and acts responsibly in the customer's and the company's
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face to
assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be able to
wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and
mouse.-Elicits and records customer information and inquiries using
a computerized system.
- Stays up-to-date with current and emerging communications and
entertainment technologies for both the Company and its competition.
- Recognizes, conveys, promotes, and sells products and service value.
Articulates our competitive advantage. Maintains excellent oral and
written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to articulate
relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Demonstrates closing techniques consistently, repeatedly, and in a
- Demonstrates the ability to establish and maintain effective
relationships with customers delivering the Comcast Quality Experience
(CQE). Acts as an Ambassador for Comcast by building rapport with the
customer, supporting, reassuring, and educating the customer throughout
the call.-Promotes and recommends Comcast products and services based
on a logical relationship to the customer's needs and interests. Enters
and confirms sales when appropriate.
- Supports Other lines of business as call volume dictates.-Interacts
and communicates collaboratively within the sales group and other
groups, as appropriate, to provide a quality customer experience.
- Achieves overall performance goals of the organization.
- Attends training as required.-Regular, consistent and punctual
attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable
schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.-Other duties and
responsibilities as assigned.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
The following is a sample of shifts that are available for this class, however, specific shifts cannot be guaranteed:
12:15 pm-08:45 pm Mon, Tue, Thurs, Fri & Sat
12:15 pm-08:45 pm Sun, Mon, Wed, Thur & Fri
12:45 pm-09:15 pm Mon, Tue, Wed, Thurs & Sat
12:45 pm-09:15 pm Sun, mon, Tue, Wed & Fri
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer