Site Readiness Coordinator
Day 1 benefits available for new hires
Responsible for the coordination of Day of Install fallout through install completion with internal and external customers, including Business Partners and Technical Operations. Employee ensures serviceability and install readiness for Business Class customers. May act as a resource for colleagues and works with moderate supervision/guidance.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Ensure contracts meet all submission criteria and compliance requirements and approve or reject contracts as appropriate.
- Review contract and validate services with customer to ensure accuracy.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement in processes and procedures and recommend solutions.
- Responsible for orders that require an advanced technical knowledge.
- Supports multi-location customers with multiple services at each location.
- Serve as primary interface with identified customer IT/technical personnel/vendor/VAR.
- Navigate through multiple systems to build, track, and monitor orders.
- Interface with various levels of sales, operations, engineering, and other functional groups to ensure order flows appropriately.
- Meet scorecard productivity/quality metrics.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer