Mgr 1, Finance & Accounting
Responsible for managing day-to-day activities for the Finance &
Accounting department. Oversees development and preparation of
budgeting, forecasting, and general reporting. Provides direct
supervision to Finance & Accounting staff. Provides subject matter
guidance to employees. Manages financial resources.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Manages accounts payable and accounts receivable functions including
collections, cash reporting, and payroll processing.
- Maintains budgets and forecasts in Finance systems and provides
Director with forecasts based on trends and statistical models.
- Prepares financial reports and coordinates month and year-end
- Develops and utilizes financial models and analysis for Finance &
- Hires, supervises, trains, and develops Finance & Accounting staff.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Accounting, Finance
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer