Auditor 2, Internal Audit
Responsible for performing quarterly audit engagements year-round to
help identify and manage risks to the business. Participate as active
members of the engagement team throughout each phase (i.e., planning,
execution, and reporting). With our standard engagement cadence, the
individual in this role will gain broad exposure to our businesses and
processes. Work collaboratively and independently to conduct audits
across operational, financial, regulatory, and/or technology areas
across the Company. Works with moderate guidance in own area of
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Executes aspects of the standard internal audit process, which
includes the three phases of planning, execution and reporting out to
- Performs thorough inquiry and data analysis to understand business
operations and assist in developing project scope.
- Contributes to overall planning efforts for engagement timeline and
- Examines records, documents, methods, policies, costs, and other
factors to determine if functional areas are conducting operations in
accordance with established policies/procedures, best practices, United
States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, and governmental and
- Applies appropriate audit procedures to the areas reviewed to ensure
that controls are tested and all significant risks are addressed.
- Prepares clear and well-organized audit work papers documenting root-
cause, work performed, investigation summaries, and recommendations.
- Formulates appropriate conclusions and clearly documents findings
based on testing results. Combines knowledge of Company operations with
testing results to determine control effectiveness.
- Identifies audit findings and considers corrective actions.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement to audit methodology, tools,
- Supports department objectives and performs other duties and
responsibilities, as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, and/or related Business
field(s) of study
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer