Technician Support Center Representative - May Class
Responsible for providing day of job support to field technicians serving residential customers. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- Interact with technicians via phone and task messaging to answer questions and provide information.
- Add, change or reorder customer equipment, reboot remote equipment, and create work order and task code modifications in the biller system, confirm billing changes with customer, as needed.
- Accurately disposition call and/or task reasons and resolutions, utilizing appropriate dispositioning tool.
- Complete basic order modification and troubleshooting with field technicians on all product lines.
- Recognize escalation points to ensure efficient and outstanding customer service.
- Support real-time service verification, ensuring quality levels, using internal tools.
- Support field technician activations and troubleshooting by utilizing department tools and systems as well as field tools.
- Provide education to field technicians on effective use of field tools to enable self- service.
- Use active listening skills to ensure mutual understanding and effective communication of information.
- Represent the Company in a positive, professional manner. Minimize need for further escalation.
- Utilize ability to analyze, solve problems, and receive feedback, to adjust tactics in a fast moving environment.
- Meet or exceed established goals and performance metrics.
- Successfully complete required training with expected timeframes.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 1-2 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer